Boundless Film Festival proudly accepts entries on FilmFreeway, the world’s #1 way to enter film festivals and creative contests.
I couldn't be happier to have been apart of it! The folks at Boundless were lovely! They were extremely professional and very communicative, as well as incredibly encouraging and supportive of the works that they selected. A real gem!
Louis Krommenhoek, Director of The Cosmic Order
Rules & Terms
A) Eligibility Requirements
1. Films completed on or after Jan 1, 2020 are eligible for consideration
2. All short films must be either in English or subtitled in English. Dialogue lists are not accepted. Music videos do not need subtitles.
3. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry to the Festival and to use all music, images, and content in the entry.
4. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless Boundless Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
B) Submission Guidelines
1. Only complete entries (including fee payment and screener) will be considered.
2. Entrants are permitted to submit works-in-progress (i.e., without final color correction or sound mixing), but please note that the programming committee will only consider the version submitted. Subsequent cuts or replacement copies will only be accepted at the request of the programming committee.
C) Judging & Selection
1. Films are selected for Festival presentation by the Boundless Film Festival programming committee. If a film is selected, the Festival office will contact the entrant by email. We will aim to notify selected filmmakers at least two weeks before the first day of the festival edition.
2. The Festival does not provide feedback or screening notes to entries that are not selected.
3. Submissions are reviewed and selected under the following criteria:
a) quality of narrative and production values
b) independent nature of the production
4. Selected films must provide:
a) a public or private, non-password protected Vimeo or YouTube link of the full, completed film, which can be embedded on the Boundless Film Festival website for the full one week duration of the festival edition
b) a film poster or still for promotional and website use
5. All selected films are judged during the Festival. The Festival does not provide feedback or screening notes to entries that are not selected.
D) Entry Fees
1. All submissions for the Boundless Film Festival are to be paid through FilmFreeway.
2. The submission fee is non-refundable.
3. Entry fees are not refundable. Fees cover registration, registration notification, consideration by the programming department, and notification of the results.
4. No fee waivers are available.
1. Selected films must acknowledge that Boundless Film Festival reserves the right to promote the films on the Boundless Film Festival website and social media using both images and video that you provide.
2. Boundless Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes, including future editions of the festival.